Laughing through the motions
An informative and lighthearted look at the basics of (gulp) Parliamentary Procedure.
So you’re the Chairperson and you have the hammer… er, gavel. Now what?
- How do you keep control over a group that isn’t always calm and orderly?
- How do you make sure that everyone has a chance to speak?
- How do you get through your agenda smoothly and efficiently?
- How do you make sure that all participants leave the meeting with a clear understanding of what’s been decided?
And, beyond those basic goals…
- What are main motions and how do they work?
- What are incidental, subsidiary and privileged motions?
- How does an amendment work?
No matter whether you’re chairing a softball league, a corporate AGM or your community’s elected council, you need to know the basics of Parliamentary Procedure – the very things you’ll learn in this interactive and informative seminar.
Loved it! You made a complex subject very simple.
Interested in Laughing through the motions? Get it today – call 506 363 8117 or email for more information or to book a presentation.